« All Events
BMW Takes Flight III
June 10 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm $35
- HOURS: 9AM-12Noon, accessible to museum members at 9AM and paying patrons at 10AM day of the event.
- Event registration will go live April 10. It will be hosted and managed by Lyon Air Museum. Click to Register (Cars AND Attendees must register).
- The $35 entry includes passengers (as in, passengers are not extra). Anyone can come to the museum as a patron paying the $13 entry fee.
- Due to TSA restrictions, load-in time and departure times are very specific (load-in / roll-in times will start at 8:15am and conclude with whoever is in line by 8:45am). Cars will not be allowed to depart until the escorts begin at 12:00. This will be clear in the registration. All registrants need to bring their drivers licenses.
- The registration will include a field for registrants to enter their BMW CCA number and a link to join the Club if not already a member.
- There will be a coffee++ truck onsite. No lunch truck because the event wraps at noon.
- THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!